- Heat oil in saucepan and add diced onion. Fry until opaque.
- Add mustard seeds, cumin seeds. Cover pan.
- When mustard seeds start popping, add ginger and garlic. Stir.
- Add curry powder, stir, and fry for approx 1 minute.
- Add potatoes, 1 cup of water and salt to taste. Cover and simmer slowly until cooked.
- Add extra water if required.
- This curry should be dry in texture.
Should you prefer a milder curry replace the 2 teaspoons of Maharajah’s Choice Hot Curry Powder with 2 teaspoons of Maharajah’s Choice Mild Curry Powder.